Junior Game Tester
If you want to join the industry leading developer of video games and grow inside the unique learning environment, Ubisoft Kyiv has an opportunity for you! At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
As part of Ubisoft QC Department, you will take an important role in a complex and exciting process of quality control. One of your main responsibilities will be to ensure that required quality expectations of millions of our consumers worldwide will be met or exceed. You will collaborate with development teams from all over the world and perform thorough tests of the game components before release and use logic methods for this purpose. You will identify, isolate and document encountered defects in the bug tracking system according to the existing requirements. You will develop and execute test cases for the assigned game scope, report about the received results.
- Strong motivation to work and develop in the video game industry
- Good knowledge and understanding of testing theory
- Strong interest in and genuine passion for video games
- Solid knowledge in the areas of PC and console hardware
- At least intermediate English (both written and spoken)
What we offer:
- International AAA game projects
- Free access to all Ubisoft games on PC platform
- Medical and life insurance
- English or French courses
- Working hours – from 9.00 until 18.00 Monday to Friday (with one-hour lunch break)
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
Apply at https://smrtr.io/3TgZP