Junior Game Tester
- Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Ubisoft, one of the top companies specialized in game development worldwide offers you a great opportunity to join Kiev office of a stable, fast-developing company. We invite motivated, dynamic people who will be a great asset for our team. You will benefit from a competitive salary as well as profit from a learning environment allowing you to get hands on experience with the opportunity to constantly collaborate with other Ubisoft studios all over the world.
Do you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s PC game? Do you think that PC is the future of gaming? Are you excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world? Are you obsessed by continuously improving what you’re doing? Are you passionate about technology and video games? Come and meet us!
Our team in Kiev, together with teams from multiple foreign Ubisoft studios, works on PC and next-gen versions of future AAA Ubisoft titles. We are driven by our desire to ship and constantly take on greater challenges.
In case you feel confident that you match the vacancy below, please address us.
As part of Ubisoft’s QC Department, you will be the main player in a complex process of quality control.
- One of your main responsibilities will be to make sure that millions of end-users will enjoy high quality and bug-free products. You will perform a detective work for the development team by using scientific and logic methods.
- You will assure the fact that the product you are responsible of raises itself to the high internal and external standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria are fulfilled.
- Computers, video game consoles and controllers will be your main tools for this purpose.
- Basic knowledge of game testing / Bug reporting procedure / Bug life cycle (certification is a plus, but not mandatory)
- Gaming experience, being familiar with gaming terminology (as a plus)
- Basic knowledge of PC and console gaming and hardware
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- At least intermediate English both written and spoken
- Patience and attentiveness to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Creativity, initiative and curiosity
Conditions and benefits:
- International AAA game projects
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel and meet your colleagues from all over the world
- Medical and Life insurance
- English or French courses
Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don’t worry. We’ll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Apply now athttp://smrtr.io/VNMf