POSITION SUMMARY: cordially and professionally answer incoming calls; greet visitors and direct clients and visitors to the relevant person within the company. Together with current receptionist you will be responsible for manning the front of house reception. You will also be expected to complete ad hoc duties such as scanning and paperwork.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming calls in cordial, professional and timely manner. Transfer calls to appropriate individuals;
- Take accurate, thorough messages;
- Greet clients and visitors to office with warmth and professionalism;
- Coordinate meeting room and pool car bookings.
REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must have excellent attention to detail, be highly organized and enjoy of working in a busy professional work environment to very high standards. The following skills are considered key to success:
- Excellent communications skills both oral and written;
- English is a must;
- At least 1 year experience of working on a reception dealing with clients and customers would be an advantage;
- Be well organized, have good attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Good understanding of office technology, systems & equipment;
- Proven track record of providing exceptional customer service skills in the presence of executive level employees and guests.
Dentons, a global law firm, offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.