3Shape is a Danish hi-tech company that creates 3D scanning and software solutions for healthcare industry, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position for more than 20 years.
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark and Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. We are global company with representation offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape serves customers in over 100 countries.
You have technical interest and willing to join dynamic and innovative IT company? We are looking for a customer Support Consultant to join our energetic and multicultural team who will share our passion for solving problems and building strong relationships with our reselling partners and end-users around the world.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Provide excellent and efficient technical support on 3Shape hardware (3D scanners) and software via online sessions, telephone, e-mails and occasional on-site events.
- Managing support cases: collect all relevant information from customers, according to company`s procedures and record this using company`s CRM
- Interact with other departments and escalate customers feedback further
You should possess the following competencies:
- Strong verbal and writing skills in English, Ukrainian and Russian + one of European languages (German, or French, or Italian, or Spanish)
- Customer oriented approach
- Good communicator with ability to ask and listen
- Problem solving and logical thinking skills
- Result oriented and stress resistant
- Aspiration to self-development and eager to learn
- Customer Service experience is preferred
- Analytical, multitasking and empathetic skills
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Constant professional growth and development
- Occasional business trips to Western Europe
- Competitive salary level
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
- 39 working hours per week
- Possibility of partially remote work
- A parking lot with free spaces for employees
- A healthy work-life balance
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
- Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
- Maternity and paternity leaves
- Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
- Compensation of lunches
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
You can follow us on social media:
Please send your CV to Kateryna Luzan: firstname.lastname@example.org , +380674612601.