Position: RESEARCH ANALYST
Company: ODGERS BERNDTSON UKRAINE
- The Company
Odgers Berndtson is one of the top international executive search companies with headquarters in London and 58 offices all over the world. For over 50 years, Odgers Berndtson has helped some of the world’s biggest and best organisations find the senior talent to drive their agendas.
We deliver executive search, leadership assessment and development to businesses and organisations varying in size, structure and maturity. We do that across over 50 sectors, whether commercial, public or not-for-profit and draw on the experience of more than 250 Partners and their teams in 29 countries. Among our key areas of expertise:
- Executive Search. Odgers Berndtson`s largest service practice. We help clients achieve competitive advantage through the identification, assessment, and recruitment of the world’s most talented business leaders.
- Board Consulting and Search. Odgers Berndtson has a dedicated service practice for Board Consulting and Director Search. We focus our efforts on the highest level of an organization and works in a collaborative manner with the Chairman of the Board and its members to recruit Directors whose independence, intellect, integrity, and courage will strengthen the Board and create sustained competitive advantage.
- Executive Development and Assessment. One of the key challenges for business leaders is to identify, develop, and retain outstanding individuals who are able to deliver superior performance, both individually and as part of a team.
- The Role
In Odgers Berndtson Ukraine you will have a unique opportunity to gain valuable practical experience in a stimulating, collaborative, and entrepreneurial professional environment. In addition to experiencing an exceptional training and mentoring curriculum, Research Analyst will contribute directly to client assignments and interact with a diverse group of consultants and researchers. Research Analyst will also work on strategic projects that offer broad exposure to a variety of industries and functions. By joining us, you will:
- Conduct both local and international leadership assignments;
- Meet outstanding leaders and entrepreneurs and have a chance to absorb best industrial practices;
- Broaden your worldview and get deeper understanding of business processes;
- Have the possibility to influence on future of companies and the country in general.
- Provide directed support on assignments, e.g. development of search strategies and target company lists, systematic identification and outreach to potential candidates and sources within the defined company list through database, internal network and external resources
- Leverage individual and firm knowledge / experience to act as a thought partner through the entire search process, including setting expectations / confirming next steps
- Support production of high quality marketing presentations
- Proactively capture relevant market developments, company updates and people moves from both internal and external sources
- Support local and global initiatives to build knowledge in specific areas for future business development and to share expertise and best practices with colleagues
- Partner with the project team throughout the search process to calibrate strategy and candidates, track progress in the OB database and generate external status updates, ensure relevant information is up to date and captured effectively on internal databases
III. Evaluation Criteria
- Be a top performer, resilient and determined;
- Analytical mindset and detail-orientation in analyzing and summarizing vast amounts of data;
- Strong sense of ownership – you should be consistently meeting internal and external deadlines and deliverables;
- Strong project management skills – comfort in working on simultaneous search assignments in different client teams;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to present information in a structured manner;
- Intellectual curiosity, proactive, and an energetic attitude toward learning and developing knowledge in specific subject areas
- At a minimum, fluent in Ukrainian and English
- Advanced user of the Microsoft Office package (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state “Research Analyst” in the subject line.