The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Corporate Finance & Control contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Corporate Finance & Control you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Volvo Polska, Accounting Services in Wrocław is looking for candidates for a position of Accountant with Swedish for our new Interactive Center.
Handle incoming calls from suppliers providing response to inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information from a financial area.
• Answer calls and respond to suppliers’ requests
• Handle customer and supplier inquiries, both by phone and email
• Research required information using available resources
• Manage and resolve customer and supplier complaints
• Update suppliers’ database
• Identify and escalate priority issues
• Register all issues according to standard operating procedures
• Required language proficiency – Swedish (foreign language studies would be an asset)
• Fluency in English
• University degree
• Proficiency in relevant computer applications
• Securing correctness of processed data
• Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices would be an advantage
• Strong communication skills
• Problem analysis and problem solving attitude
• Customer focus
• Very good organizational skills
• Attention to details
• Ability to work in a team, virtual environment as well
• Ability to work under pressure
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
To apply click