A part time job for a Spanish and English speaking student (assistant/office manager).
Our perfect candidate will need to be flexible in managing a wide variety of tasks across the scope of the young but fast developing company, have a basic understanding of working within a growing office, and the ability to multi-task. This position requires a candidate with excellent organizational and communication skills, who can balance office duties with personal assistant duties. Accuracy and attention to detail is key in this position. Our ideal candidate would be someone who wishes to learn, can think outside the box and be a team player.
- Job experience in international business, career prospects in future
- Practice of the language with native speaker
- Marketing experience as well
- Flexible schedule (Monday through Friday, 1-2-3 days per week)
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience
Skills and Qualifications
Native Russian/Ukrainian, fluent Spanish language, English is a super plus, Microsoft/Open Office skills, easy and fast learning skills, desire to learn, problem solving and verbal communication, analyzing information and reporting skills, good time-management, loyalty, good manners, etc.
- to translate from Spanish into Russian/Ukrainian/English (mostly food recipes, ingredients, nutrients, etc)
- to maintain team’s appointment schedule and to coordinate travels, domestic and abroad (to search/book of tickets/hotels/cars)
- to maintain owners’ tasks schedule and to coordinate his activities i those tasks
- to draft correspondence in Spanish/English
- to make internet research/analysis/investigation according to company tasks (both in Ukrainian and European markets, law, accountant, market, product issues, etc)
- to work with document flow (registration of invoices, agreements, bills, etc.)
- other duties assigned
If you think you suit perfect for the position please send a brief cover letter in Spanish and English, resume (in Russian/Ukrainian or Spanish) and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org