JOB OPENING: Assitant / Invoice manager
A reputable western-style law firm is looking for an enthusiastic Assistant / Invoice Manager with excellent German and English skills on a full or part time basis.
- fluent German and English are essential (written and verbal);
- degree from a reputable university, preferably in linguistics, translator diploma or comparable qualification;
- have a customer focus (service-oriented);
- excellent organizational skills;
- responsible, accurate, reliable, attentive to details;
- ability to work under pressure and keep deadlines;
- ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- experienced PC and office equipment user.
Your main tasks will include:
- take care of client data base*;
- translation from English and German;
- technical preparation of documents*;
- managing the time recoding process*;
- preparation and processing invoice documents*;
- communication / correspondence with clients regarding invoice issues*;
*Note: the firm shall provide training for the above duties.
- Competitive salary;
- Private health insurance;
- Official employment;
- Suitable location for commuting (Kyiv center, near metro station);
- Possibility to work in a dynamic, western-style environment.
Please send your CV IN ENGLISH OR GERMAN to Alexander Weigelt at email@example.com