3Shape A/S is a Danish hi-tech company specializing in the production and development of 3D solutions (3D scanners and 3D software) for industrial and healthcare applications, such as hearing and dental aid production, where we have a global leading position.
Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company’s fast-growing team of 1000+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
Based on our unwavering commitment to developing new technologies and innovation, 3Shape continues to grow and succeed. We remain a leader in extremely competitive markets. We credit our success to our ability to attract some of the best professionals available in all fields.
Innovation drives our success. It is deeply rooted in our DNA. That is why we invest so much in creating a development-working environment filled with inspiration, freedom, and vision. Driven by innovation, our people in development and marketing never lack for exciting challenges and we encourage them to explore new ideas and methods.
We are currently expanding our e-learning team. If you strive to be the best at what you do and have a passion e-learnings – then perhaps the next step in your career is an international job with 3Shape as E-learning assistant! The job place will be based in Kiev.
Areas of responsibility:
- Create commercial e-learnings in close collaboration with the e-learning teams in Denmark and Poland as well as subject matter experts from marketing and product management
- Administrative maintenance of 3Shape Academy – Learning Management System. That includes uploading new users, organization maintenance, report extractions and sorting data
- Editing videos, applying subtitles and synchronizing the voiceover
- Working closely with translation teams – coordinating the translations and implementation of the storyboards
You should have experience in the following fields:
- Project management, organizational or administrative fields
- Basic video editing knowledge and subtitle synchronization
- Substantial experience withMicrosoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Additionally the following will be considered an advantage:
- Storyline and Articulate
- Video editing and subtitling
You should possess the following personal competencies:
- Ability to work well in a cross cultural team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks under the deadlines
- Ability to work independently and manage well your own tasks
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to take design and planning decisions
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- Constant professional growth and development
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Competitive salary level (white)
- Occasional trips to Western Europe
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!)
- Convenient office location (near National Technical University “KPI”)
- Medical insurance
- English classes
- Compensation of lunches
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
- Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm) and Friday beer
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!