The Embassy of Belgium in Kiev is recruiting a multi-skilled administrative expert(m/f) for a temporary contract (during period 1 December 2018 to 30June 2019)
-secretariat of the Mission (secretarial tasks, contribution to practical organization)
-assisting the Head of Mission and Political Section in projects of public diplomacy (secretarial tasks, contribution to practical organization)
- Higher Education Diploma
- Interest in historical and contemporary relations between Belgium and Ukraine
- Having professional experience in similar activities is an advantage
- Having Ukrainian residence permit and workpermit, if necessary
- Excellent knowledge of oral and written English and Ukrainian language.
- Knowledge of Dutch language is an important advantage
- Able to work in team
- Flexible and reliable
- Able to work in a well-organized way
- Good communication skills (oral and written) and service oriented towards users
- Competent use of IT software including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Facebook.
- a local labour contract for limited duration(replacement till 30June 2019)
- interesting work in a dynamic team
- salary 839,63 EUR/ month and a private medical insurance
If you are interested:
Send your CV and motivation letter, in Dutchand English language, by e-mail to email@example.com no later than 16November 2018.
Selected candidates will be called for interview and practical tests from 23 November 2018 on.